Fire At Kamal Hassan’s Chennai Residence, Actor Avoids Injury By Escaping At The Last Moment
Kamal Hassan is okay now, but things could have gone horribly for him this morning. A fire broke at his Chennai home. But thankfully no one is injured. But Kamal’s house suffered major damage due to fire.
Kamal Hassan tweeted this today, “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt . Goodnight, Thanks for all the love and concern. Now off to sleep. Good night indeed:)” . Kamal’s fans were shocked, but felt better knowing the actor is doing okay.
Last couple of months did not go well for legendary actor Kamal Hassan. First he lost his brother, and then he was in trouble for saying controversial things about Hindu culture.
On the work front, Kamal is directing Sabash Naidu with his daughter Shruti Hassan.
Latest posts by Adity Bera (see all)
- Shah Rukh Khan Gives His All To Support His Country. - April 3, 2020
- Vidya Balan Announces Something That Can Save Millions Of Lives. - April 3, 2020
- Ajay Devgn Salman Khan Aditya Chopra Announce Help For Daily Wage Earners. - April 2, 2020