Bollywood Star Vidya Balan Did Not Opt Out From Her Comeback Mollywood Project, Her Spokesperson Confirmed
No need to worry, Vidya Balan is still part of her supposed Mollywood comeback film. A couple of days ago a website reported, due to some personal reason Vidya opted out of her comeback Mollywood venture.
Vidya Balan’s PR team told deccanchronicle, “She is still in the project and she has allotted a total of 60 days. It was supposed to roll from December, but it was owing to the strike in the industry that the production got delayed.” We are glad to hear this.
Vidya Balan came to Chennai for some promotions last year. She talked about her wish to make a comeback in South Indian cinema. Kamala Das biopic is perfect as her Mollywood comeback project. Vidya is not doing much work in Bollywood. She openly said at this stage of her career she will not sign a movie which does not challenge her as an actress.
Latest posts by Nibha (see all)
- Sharwa’s Radha Pre-Release Event Date Confirmed - May 6, 2017
- Rajinikanth’s Next Gets its Music Director - May 6, 2017
- Baahubali 2 Telugu First Week Collections: Khaidi Pushed to the Second - May 6, 2017