Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: Do You Know These Lesser Talked About Facts About Mr. Perfectionist?
Happy Birthday Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist turned 53 today, hope he is having the time of his life with his wife and kids.
Billions of people love Aamir Khan, but even after spending three decades in limelight Mr Khan managed to remain an “enigma”. Today we will focus on facts that Aamir managed to hide from most of his fans for decades, but not anymore, so set back and enjoy.
- If Aamir had his way then he would have stayed far away from Bollywood, Aamir wanted to be a sportsperson and not an actor.
- Aamir did not make his Bollywood debut with a feature film, his first project was a documentary named” Holi.”
- Kiran Rao said her husband suffers from eating disorder and very rarely he takes baths.
- Aamir used to attend award shows as a youngster.
- Aamir and his most celebrated co-star Juhi Chawla cannot stand one another in real life.
With these facts hopefully you will know Aamir Khan better now.
Latest posts by Adity Bera (see all)
- Salman Khan Writes A Romantic Number For Jacqueline Fernandez, What Will Iulia Vantur Think? - March 16, 2018
- Raid Movie Review: Ajay Devgn And Raj Kumar Gupta Are Taking Audiences Back To Old Bollywood. - March 16, 2018
- Andrea Jeremiah Diet And Workout Plan: A Simple Trick Andrea Uses To Keep Fat Away! - March 15, 2018