How Does Actress Nushrat Bharucha Stays Fit Even Though She Hates Gym And Dieting?
Actress Nushrat Bharucha hates gym and dieting. She works hard and then she parties harder. Nushrat likes to let her hair down with her friends after work, this is why she hates being on fad diet. Nushrat does not eat pizza every day, but that does not mean she never indulges in junk food. She wants to enjoy life and stay as fit as possible.
Nushrat also hates gym. But she is determined to increase her stamina as she grows older. So how does Nushrat do it even without following stereotypical guidelines of staying fit? Well, here are some valuable tips from Nushrat about staying fit.
Nushrat Bharucha Diet Tips
- Never write a diet chart.
- Cut out oil, white sugar, and white salt from your diet.
- Do not eat two types of carbohydrate (Bread, rice) in one day. Try to eat brown bread and brown rice instead of white bread and rice. Do not eat more than one bread or one cup rice a day.
- Fruits and vegetables are best snacks.
- Do not drink or smoke.
- Always drink plain water before meal time.
Nushrat Bharucha Exercise Routine
Nushrat says exercise at least once a day, every day, even on weekends to feel better. She prefers outdoor yoga, running and dancing, and she hates working out inside a gym. Nushrat works out at least for an hour every day.
Good diet, exercise and eight hours of sleep keep Nushrat energetic, healthy and beautiful.
Latest posts by Adity Bera (see all)
- Split Wide Open: Did Farah Khan Just Mock Bollywood Star Katrina Kaif? - March 27, 2020
- Happy Birthday Ram Charan: Star To Donate 70 Lakhs To Coronavirus Aid. - March 27, 2020
- Breaking: Salman Khan’ Kick 2 Is Shelved! - March 26, 2020