Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss: Fact Or Myth?
Does Apple Cider Vinegar really make you lose weight? The answer is both yes and no. Apple cider vinegar is good for your body, but if you are eating more than 3000 calories a day then no amount of apple cider will help you in weight loss.
So bottom line is you have to eat less to lose weight. Our body loses valuable nutrition when we eat less. Apple cider offers good nutrition for the body. Also like any other natural acid, apple cider also detoxes the body. So here are five simple ways to use apple cider for effective weight loss.
- Wake up and drink apple cider on an empty stomach. However, do not eat a heavy breakfast right after drinking apple cider.
- Drink half a glass of warm water with cider before lunch and dinner. This is to trick your stomach to make you eat less.
- Apple cider with honey is a great drink; try this drink once every day, preferably as a substitute of afternoon milk tea.
- Use cider as a salad dressing. It is low in calorie, so better than mayonnaise.
- Count apple cider calories to make sure you are not eating more than recommended calories.
Warning: Do not drink more than ½ cup of apple cider vinegar in one day.