Ensure Healthy Skin with Amazing Foods : Healthy food
Do you want a radiant skin; then you must feed your skin with vital nutrients and maintain the correct balance of foods so that your skin is supple, soft and blemish-free.
Foods promoting healthy skin
• Fruits and Vegetables help in protecting your skin as it has powerful antioxidants. Eat colorful fruits and vegetables every day, at least five portions. Lutein is found in spinach, papaya, and kale, while Betacarotene is available in sweet potatoes, carrots, and pumpkin. These are important for healthy skin tone and normal skin cell development.
• Strawberries are full of vitamin C and are required for radiant skin, strong immune system and to heal blemishes. Eating blueberries, blackcurrants, guava, broccoli, papaya, oranges, sweet potatoes and kiwi fruits are recommended to produce collagen required for the skin.
• A powerful antioxidant is Selenium and is essential to protect your skin from age spots and sun damage. Eat Brazil nuts with a salad or a snack and other good sources include tomatoes, eggs, shellfish, fish, wheat germ and broccoli.
• Vitamin E is also a must to support healthy skin and the foods that are high in Vitamin E include hazelnuts, corn, and sunflower oils, pine nuts, avocado, and almonds.
• Drink water in plenty as skin needs to stay flexible. Avoid smoking or alcohol consumption.