10 Early Symptoms Of Cancer That You Should Not Ignore!
Cancer is curable if diagnosed early. These 10 early symptoms of cancer can save our lives, if we act correctly. We must visit a hospital if any of these symptoms persist for more than six months.
Please do remember these below symptoms can occur due to various other illnesses. So it is always better to visit the family doctor just to make sure you are doing fine.
- Fever is one of the most common illnesses. Fever usually gets cured within one/two weeks. But if you are feeling feverish almost on a daily basis then something is not right. Regular fever can be a sign of a blood or color cancer.
- If your bowel movement changes, either you are constipated all the time or having diarrhea on a daily basis. This can be early symptoms of bowel cancer.
- Waking up sweaty in middle of the night is not normal and one should take it seriously.
- Falling asleep in middle of conversation meaning less hemoglobin and early sign of blood cancer.
- A lump in breast or in any other area of body should always be taken seriously.
- Blood in stool is not a good sign, even if it is not cancer it is not good news either. Please see a doctor immediately.
- Losing weight and feeling hungry all the time. This may not seem like a serious condition but it can be an early symptom of cancer.
- If you are urinating more frequently than usual then go see a doctor as soon as you can.
- Headache that just does not go away is early sign of brain cancer.
- Persistent cough should never be ignored.
Cancer is curable but we need to act fast.
Latest posts by Adity Bera (see all)
- Shah Rukh Khan Gives His All To Support His Country. - April 3, 2020
- Vidya Balan Announces Something That Can Save Millions Of Lives. - April 3, 2020
- Ajay Devgn Salman Khan Aditya Chopra Announce Help For Daily Wage Earners. - April 2, 2020