Make this cake to surprise your Valentine’s Day
This Valentine’s Day try baking this cake by you at home rather than ordering a cake from the stores. This is a really easy recipe and it looks stunning at the same time. Trust us your man will love this surprise; here is the detailed recipe for Mini Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cakes:
• Pre heat the oven 325 degree F, grease the pan with butter, and mix the vanilla extract with egg yolk and water in a bowl until it becomes smooth.
• Take another bowl and mix the flower, baking soda, sugar, salt, cocoa powder.
• Put two bowls ingredients together and stir it really well until everything mixes properly.
• Now put the mixture on oven tray and cook it for 30 minutes, try sticking a spoon to see that it is cooked completely.
• By the time it cooks prepare the frosting.
• Put some strawberries in the blender, then put the strawberry paste on a pan, cook it for some times until it becomes thick, add sugar, it will turn into a jam. Cook it for 10 minutes, then turn off the gas. Wait until it cools down, then take a spoon and spread it evenly on the cake. Take a heart shape cookie cutter and cut the cakes in pieces, if the pieces are not completely covered with jam then put some more, and then on top put a whole strawberry.
Now dress up and celebrate the Valentine’s Day with this delicious cake.
Comments are closed.