Need Support for EAD / AP for H1B visa holder with I-140 approved rule
In a bid to improve upon the conditions of H1B visa holders in the United States, President Obama promised to make amendments in the I-140 regulation including the EAD and AP. A host of people move to United States from different Asian countries in a bid for career prospects. The current norms mandate that H1b is a temporary visa that can be valid for a maximum of 6 years. For a worker to work beyond that period, the employer has to submit a petition regarding the permanent residency of the worker. To secure permanent residency of the worker, the employer needs to submit the I-140 form to the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services). But the process is a herculean task and time consuming and any small mistake in the form leads to rejection which is very hard on the worker.
President Obama proposed to make amendments in the I-140 form that would greatly benefit the highly skilled immigrants that could make it a whole lot easier. Ealier it was expected to include a change that will allow H1B visa holder with I-140 document approved to get EAD/AP. But this change coming with more limited and restrictive in the amendment that has been submitted under the publication ID Fall 2015 and the RIN is 1615-AC05. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has submitted the EAD I-140 rule for OMB approval on Nov 19 2015.If the H1B I-140 EAD rule will come into action, it will help the cause of almost all 5 million highly-skilled immigrants from the Asian countries. The H1b immigrants with their I-140 approved will be highly benefited and as such to help their cause, we are carrying a campaign and you can show your participation by signing the polling form. Only if all H1b approved immigrants will post their comment to oppose the current limited and restrictive rule, it will be possible to include this rule. So, please show your support for your own future.
Here is the 6 step process to submit your comments to oppose the currently proposed limited and restrictive rule I-140 EAD rule. It will take less than 1 min to complete the process.
1. Download the PDF comment document from Dropbox
2. Go to the page http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=USCIS-2015-0008-0001
3. Click on ‘Choose files’ button to upload the PDF file downloaded above.
4. Enter you First Name and Last Name.
5. This is optional step, If you want to provide your contact information then check the box that says “I want to provide my contact information” and enter appropriate information.
6. Click ‘Continue’ and then submit your comments.
For more details check https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationVoice/?fref=nf
Reach out to him at email@example.com
Latest posts by Amit Gupta (see all)
- KRK Takes A Dig At Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn And Rajinikanth On Twitter! - April 10, 2017
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Radhika Apte! - August 30, 2016
- 5 Things You Never Knew About Kajal Aggarwal - August 30, 2016